
1. My stance on abortion is that a I am against it, in other words I am pro-life. I believe that abortion is an "easy way out" for sexualy active partners, no matter the age that they have. When a person, or couple, decide/consider getting an abortion they are considering to kill a living thing. Abortions can later lead to futuristic problems in a women's reproductive systems.
2. (I chose this picture because the side that is pro-life is on the side that Iam typing on.) I believe that a "baby" is still alive when it is inside the mother's womb. "Alive means that this being is growing, developing, maturing, and replacing its own dying cells. It means not being dead."
3. I agree with this statement. I agree with this statement because it is true that the fetus is still developing meaning that it is alive and not dead. When a mother/ women gets an abortion, she is killing a living which can be described as murder. Murdering a living thing is against the law is against the law( even killing certain animals is against the law.)
No comments:
Post a Comment